Simple tips to follow for electrical installation
• The very first thing to follow is to buy certified products as the quality of the products plays an important role in your safety.
• Create adequate earthing to prevent electrical shocks.
• Turn off the mains switch on the consumer unit.
• Ensure that every power board has a separate fuse or Mini Circuit Breaker (MCB) which is a tripping device that is activated during a short circuit.
• Do not create extra connections than necessary.
• Plan the power supply cord away from water, oil, and heat.
• For protection against electrical shocks, use Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)/ Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCG).
• Always get the installation testing done from qualified electricians before using the sockets/plugs etc.